St. Anthony Free Medical Clinic provides primary and urgent care to children and adults who have no health insurance or limited access to health care./nSt. Anthony Free Medical Clinic provides over 12,000 patient visits annually, of which approximately 25% are pediatric visits. Approximately 40% of our patients are homeless; the other 60% have very low-income levels and must often choose between healthcare and food or housing. As one of the first free medical clinics in the United States, St. Anthony Free Medical Clinic has always supported the health of the greater community by providing free health care to those who need it. In addition to providing high quality of care, our clinic model empowers patients to be actively involved in their own healthcare by individualizing treatment plans that integrate nutritional counseling, stress management, and mental health counseling. Our patient population is very diverse: 61% Latino, 14% African American, 15% Caucasian, 9% Asian (Vietnamese, Chinese, Thai, Laotian, Mien, Filipino), and 1% Native American/Alaskan. All visits, laboratory, radiology, and pharmacy services are provided to clients free of charge./nSt. Anthony Free Medical Clinic is staffed by Medical Doctors, Registered Nurses, Medical Assistants, Health Educators, Nurse Practitioners, Pediatricians, Mental Health Providers, and support staff. The Clinic offers specialty services on site such as Podiatry, Mental Health Counseling, Psychiatry, Allergy/Asthma Services, Nutritional Counseling, HIV testing and counseling, acupuncture and yoga and stress management.